You must have seen people turning the tides and making fortunes by selling products on Amazon. The reality is not as straightforward as it appears to be. To become a successful Amazon Seller, you need a deep understanding of online marketing and the Amazon ecosystem. There are a number of training programs available out there and but I personally like Freedom Ticket and that’s why I am here with this in-depth Helium 10 review.
Helium 10’s Freedom ticket is one of those training courses that may help you get the breakthrough. If you are looking to enter the Amazon market but somehow struggling to find the right products to sell or hesitating to invest a chunk of money, a good FBA training program is all you need.
These FBA training programs aren’t cheap by any means and it’s always a good idea to understand the course, duration, and price before investing in it. I have covered the entire information you need about the Freedom Ticket training program in this article. So if you are looking to take the course, take a look at the detailed review.
Freedom Ticket: A Quick Introduction
Alright, let’s get straight to the good stuff. What is Freedom Ticket?
It’s an Amazon seller training program started by one of the most renowned Amazon and eBay sellers Kevin King. However, the training program is now owned by the popular FBA seller tool – Helium 10 which provides you with multiple services such as product research, listing optimization, inventory management, and so on.
The freedom ticket training program is a collection of lessons, tips, and tricks on how to master the art of selling on Amazon. It’s a shortcut for fresh and motivated sellers worldwide to learn the basics and in-depth technicalities related to FBA marketing and niches. With the freedom ticket, you can expedite launching the product, increase the sale and eventually start making money from it.
Freedom Ticket Program: What is included
The training program includes topics that can help new Amazon sellers who are just starting and looking to make a brand on Amazon. The course also focuses on established businesses that somehow are missing the trick and helps them increase their foothold and make more sales.
The training program will give you major market insights and product information based on profitability, popularity, and ranking. Here are some of the key things you will get to learn during the training:
- A complete c-commerce guide and private label strategy.
- A brief introduction to the Amazon business environment.
- Step-by-step guide on how to sell on Amazon successfully.
- Strategies to attract high customer volume on Amazon and sell more products.
- Video guides as well readable material.
- Private sessions with marketing experts as well as successful Amazon Sellers.
- Access to the real-time data from Helium 10.
- Access to the complete Helium 10 seller tools.
- Over 60 video modules.
Freedom Ticket Amazon: Course Details
The Freedom Ticket course is spread out over 10 weeks and over 60 video modules, each module covering certain aspects of Amazon marketing which will help you learn the business from the inside out.
Let’s get into the details of each week/module:
Week 1: Introduction to the Amazon
This module includes a basic introduction to the amazon business environment and the course. The idea is to get you familiarized with the training program and the opportunities you might secure with its help of it. The module consists of:
- Introduction to Freedom Ticket Course
- The Amazon Business Opportunities
- Possibilities and Potential of Amazon
- How Much Can You Make From Products Found in 5 minutes
- Summary of the Course
Week 2: Basic Information on Amazon Business
This section consists of tips on setting up your Amazon business from scratch. You will learn about important terminologies of Amazon, how and how much to invest, and other requirements. Here is the list of the modules:
- Basic Requirements for Amazon Business
- How to Move Your Money Between Countries
- Different Ways to Sell Products on Amazon
- Seller Central walkthrough
- Necessary Amazon terminologies
- The Estimated Money Requirement
- What to Expect at the Beginning
Week 3: Branding, How to Make Money
This is one of the most important modules where you will learn about the cost estimation required to smoothly run your Amazon business. The module also focuses on managing the cash flow and finances. Details of modules are as follows:
- What Can You Do With $5k On Amazon
- Making A Brand
- Ladder of Loyalty
- How the money moves around
- Categories Approval
- Estimated Cost to Sell
- Introduction to Sponsored Advertisements
- Managing the Cashflow
Week 4: Choosing the Product That Sells
This module teaches you the importance of finding a winning product to sell. With Freedom Ticket, you also get familiar with Helium 10 seller tools, including the product research tool – Black Box, which will come in handy to find the popular and profitable product to sell. The details of the module are as follows:
- Overview of Helium 10 Seller Tools
- Where to Look For Product Ideas
- How to Search Keywords and Choose the Products
- Product Evaluation
- Picking the Right Product
- The Freedom Ticket Product test
- Reviews and Competition
- How to Use Blackbox to Search For Products
- The ‘Chinese’ Way of Thinking
Week 5: Logistics/Shipping
Another important module requires serious concentration and might seem overwhelming but hold tight. The modules are designed in such a systematic way that you will get through them. The segment mostly talks about logistics and shipping procedures. You will learn how to find reliable suppliers and what mistakes you need to avoid to escape the financial loss. The module also covers some important tactics on supplier verification, methods of shipping, the quantity you should order, and much more.
Here is a detailed list of modules covered in Week 5:
- Where to import the Products
- Finding the ‘Chinese’ Factory
- How to Avoid Financial Loss
- Common Mistakes to Avoid with Sourcing
- UPC and Packaging
- Product Websites and Package items
- Quantity You Should Order
- How to Create Purchase Orders and Invoicing
- Legal Purchase Order in China
- Methods of Shipping
- Shipping Conditions and Possible Obstacles
- Seller Central: Create the Shipment
- Compare the Prices From Suppliers
- How to Save maximum money in Shipping
- Modes of Shipment and When/Where to Use Them
- Volumetric Weight and Actual Weight
- Rookie Errors You Must Avoid with Shipping
- International Packaging Standards
- Small Parcel Delivery and Less Than Truck Delivery: Differences
Week 6: Secure Your Product and Sell on Amazon
During week 6, you will finally learn how to get your product ready for sale. This process includes brand registration, and securing trademarks and patents. The module also introduces you to the basics of product listings and the keys to making sales. Furthermore, you get access to various Amazon sellers’ reviews and learn how to use them. Let’s have a look at the modules covered in this segment.
- Register Your Brand
- Secure the Patents and Trademarks
- How to Become a Great Seller
- Activities that are not allowed in Amazon Ecosystem
- Sales Checklist
- Ranking Methods Used by Amazon
- Product Listing
- How to Utilize Your Competitor’s Reviews
- How to Become Decoverable on Amazon
- How to Make a Sale
- A9 Search Engine
Week 7: Create Successful Listings/Sales Page
This module is all about preparing your sales page on Amazon using attractive and popular keywords and product listings. You get to learn about Product listing and the Helium 10’s keyword research tools – Cerebro and Magnet and Listing optimization tools – Scribbles and Frankenstein. The module also teaches you the fine details on attracting the maximum traffic to your page using appropriate keywords.
Here is what the 7th week of training covers:
- What Is Product Listing
- Importance of A Catchy Title
- How to Write Product Descriptions and Bullet Points
- Using Popular and Attractive Keywords
- Using Proper Images
- Testing and Creating Relevant Images
- How to Create Product Listing
Week 8: Tips on Advertising, Promotion, and Ranking
The final module teaches you about Amazon’s promotions and advertising. It covers the important lessons on creating lucrative deals and promotional offers to attract customers without losing much profit. You also get the feel of Amazon PPC campaigning and how to promote your product using various tactics in order to appear further up in Amazon search results.
Here are the details of the module:
- How to Prepare Discount and Promotional Offers
- Brand Analysis
- Create Lucrative Deals
- Appear on Page 1
- Amazon Private URL
- How to Launch Using Facebook
- How to use Chatbots to Launch Your Products
- Introduction to Amazon PPC Campaign
- How Much Should You Invest in PPC
- Product Targeting Campaign
- Set up Primary PPC Campaigns
- Summary of the Course
Freedom Ticket: Pricing and offers
There are two different ways you can be a part of the Freedom Ticket training program:
If you want to pay for the course as a standalone purchase, it costs you $997. You can also pay 3 installments of $397 each ($1191). Once you are done with the 8 weeks of training, you continue to have access to the entire material and modules for future use. This plan is suitable for sellers who already use some other Amazon FBA seller tools.
However, if you are starting your journey as an Amazon seller and not using any Seller tool, I suggest you purchase a Starter Plan of Helium 10. With the starter plan, you get full access to the Freedom Ticket training program and access to some basic Amazon Seller tools such as Keyword Research, Listing optimizer, Financial Analytics, Product research tools, and much more. You can go for the Platinum or Diamond plan based on your business size and the requirements if you want to take advantage of the complete Helium 10 Seller suite. The Freedom Ticket course comes bundled with any of the Helium 10’s premium plans.
Here is pricing detail of Helium 10 premium plans:
- Starter – $39/month
- Platinum – $99/month
- Diamond – $249/month
There is a 7-day unconditional money-back guarantee with every Helium 10 plan.
Verdict: Is Freedom Ticket Worth It?
Yes, Becoming an Amazon Seller is a serious career now and just like any other profession, you need the proper understanding of the field before you step into it, especially when there is financial risk involved. If you are one of those individuals who like to think out of the box and are determined to become an entrepreneur rather than adjusting to the 9-5 lifestyle, Freedom Ticket can be your key to success.
The Freedom ticket gives you the cushion by eliminating the guesswork and makes you aware of the direct steps you need to take in order to start your Amazon business and promote and advertise your product. Not only that. It also provides you with all the marketing experience to keep your business running.
To sum up, If you want to be a successful FBA seller, the freedom ticket to success. The training program is different from conventional video guides, where you can also connect to market experts in one-to-one sessions to learn the fine details about doing business on Amazon.
Many other FBA courses available on the market may prove a good alternative to the Freedom Ticket. Here are a few of them:
- Jungle Scout Academy – $999 for 1 year
- Amazon Selling Machine – $4997
- Marketplace Superheroes – $997
- Seller System – $59/month
Frequently Asked Question:
Freedom is considered the best FBA training program with detailed video modules on Amazon business tips and tricks and interactions with Amazon business experts and sellers. With the Helium 10 premium plan, you get access to the entire FBA course and Amazon Seller tools such as Product research, Keyword Management, etc.
As a standalone course, Freedom Ticket costs $997. However, you can get it free with any Helium 10 premium plan starting at $39/month.
If you make a one-time payment for the Freedom Ticket course, As a condition of the agreement, they must sign a waiver rescinding the 30-day money-back promise. If you purchase the course through Helium 10 premium plan, you can not cancel the membership before you complete the course otherwise your guarantee will lapse.
Becoming a successful Amazon seller requires a lot of planning and a good understanding of e-commerce and marketing strategies. You can take advantage of Amazon Seller tools and FBA training programs to fast-forward the process and start your business on Amazon in a significantly short amount of time.