Business Admin Support
Average 19 hours per week fixed term until 31st March 2015
Up to £8 per hour depending on experience.
We are looking for an energetic, hard working person to support our office team. Experience of working in a reception or busy office environment essential. Closing date: 12 noon, Friday April 25th 2014. To apply please send your CV with a covering letter.
For the above post you’ll need a means of transport as there is an infrequent bus service to the area. You must be willing to work occasional weekends, Bank Holidays or evenings. For full job description or further information, email email@example.com
Volunteers help us in all areas of our work – in the Gardens, Parkland, in the Office and in the Long Barn Visitor Centre. Volunteers are different ages and come from all walks of life. Some volunteer a little, some a lot and all are welcome.
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please contact our Learning and Community Education Officer on 01226 776040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In particular we are looking for:
- Volunteer Rangers to help patrol the 500 acre Parkland
- Volunteer buggy drivers to help less able visitors enjoy our hilly Gardens.
- Gardens and Parkland volunteers to help with conservation and gardening tasks
- Garden ambassadors, to help care for our restored conservatory when it opens to the public in September
- Office volunteers, to help provide office cover with our admin team
- Volunteers to help in the shop and cafe and at admissions
- Events stewards
Please see our Support Us pages for further information about volunteering at Wentworth Castle.