A special someone needed – could it be you?
We’re looking for a very special person to work with us during December. The big man from the North Pole needs some extra help this year, so if you think can bring some festive magic to families visiting Wentworth Castle, look the part and are happy wearing red, please get in touch for an audition. Further details on application. TEL: 01226 776040 Closing date 30th September 2014.
This is a paid position. This post is subject to a full DBS check.
Volunteers help us in all areas of our work – in the Gardens, Parkland, in the Office and in the Long Barn Visitor Centre. Volunteers are different ages and come from all walks of life. Some volunteer a little, some a lot and all are welcome.
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please contact our Learning and Community Education Officer on 01226 776040 or email email@example.com
Volunteers often take on the following kinds of roles:
- Volunteer Rangers to help patrol the 500 acre Parkland
- Volunteer buggy drivers to help less able visitors enjoy our hilly Gardens.
- Gardens and Parkland volunteers to help with conservation and gardening tasks
- Garden ambassadors, to help care for our restored conservatory
- Office volunteers, to help provide office cover with our admin team
- Volunteers to help in the shop and cafe and at admissions
- Events stewards and house tour guides.
- Archive research
You can also visit our Support Us pages for further information about volunteering at Wentworth Castle Gardens and our Friends Association.